If you've dreamed of spending the night in a tree house, here's your chance. Our newly refurbished tree house offers quiet, secluded accommodation with a real difference. Built around a mature oak the tree house offers modern comfortable self-catering accommodation with a fully fitted kitchen and en-suite shower room. The treehouse is great at any time of year with central heating for the winter and a spacious sun deck for the summer, looking out over farmland belonging to the same property.
Hike the nearby public foot-paths, visit one of the many near-by attractions or just curl up with a good book. No matter how you spend your time at the treehouse, we’re sure you’ll come away with great memories to share with your family and friends.
We offer B & B accommodation to a maximum of two people; the treehouse is not suitable for children under 12 years.
Learn more about our accommodation:
The treehouse is situated two miles from the village of Wadhurst and surrounded by natural beauty. Wadhurst is an attractive, historic village, established over 900 years ago, with a range of shops, facilities and eating places.
Information on local public houses, restaurants, outdoor activities and places of interest is available in the treehouse.
National Trust properties less than an hour's drive from the treehouse include Chartwell, Toys Hill, Emmetts Garden, Chiddingstone, Ightham Mote, Sprivers Garden, Scotney Castle, Sissinghurst Castle Garden, Bodiam Castle, Batemans, Sheffield Park, Wakehurst Place, Nymans, Standen.
Lewes, Hastings and Eastbourne are less than an hour's drive. Brighton - with its famous Georgian Pavilion - is about an hour by car.
Rooms & Amenities
You'll instantly feel at home in our clean, comfortable treehouse. We provide towels, sheets, blankets, pillows, dishes, pots and pans — all the amenities you need for a relaxing retreat.
Our treehouse can accommodate a maximum of two overnight guests. Daytime guests are welcome (maximum 6). Sorry, no dogs.
Bensfield Treehouse amenities include:
- Kingsize bed
- LPG Gas central heating
- Luxury en-suite shower and toilet
- Leather sofa
- Dining table with cutlery and crockery for four
- TV with Freeview channels, Prime and Netflix, etc
- Radio with alarm & iphone charger
- Private Sundeck with table, chairs and bath
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Gas BBQ
- Gas hob with electric oven & grill
- Electric kettle & toaster
- Breakfast hamper includes bacon, sausage, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, milk, bread, butter, local apple juice, fruit in season, muesli, marmalade, jam
- Vegetarian or Vegan hamper available with at least a week's notice
- Coffee, tea, sugar, condiments, rapeseed oil